Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July


Well I hope that all of you had a wonderful 4th yesterday.  We spent our day with friends playing a game, eating turkey burgers, and enjoying each other company.  We didn't actually go to watch any fireworks since all of us were pretty pooped by the end of the day though I did take my little sister down to the pool so she could swim for a while.  Unfortunately she is scared of fireworks still (she always has been) so it wasn't that long at the pool before she said she wanted to go back inside because so many people we lighting off fireworks.  The game we played took most of the day which was pretty crazy.  Dawn Patrol, I have never played it before and it was definitely a new experience.  I had fun but after about four hours I started taking unnecessary risk just so my plane would get shot out of the sky.  Lol I had a ton of fun don't get me wrong, just after a while I was ready for the game to be over.  The game itself kinda reminded me of Dungeons and Dragons to be honest.  Only you are like a pilot and flying a plane and you are trying to pretty much shoot each other out of the sky.  A lot of the game depended on the luck of the dice.  What not.  A LOT of rules and such.  Anyways so that is what I did yesterday.  Things so far are going good.  A little crowded where we are staying right now but happy to have a roof over our heads and friends to be with in such hard times.  Hope that you all have a wonderful Thursday. =)

-Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment