Sunday, February 9, 2014

Woooohooo!

So I said that I would keep you all up to date.  I got the job!  I am still a little nervous.  I mean it is a pretty big change compared to the previous family that I was working for.  Despite the fact that it is two less kids I think they are going to be more of a handful.  It is to be expected as these two children are much younger than the others so the demand more attention.  I am so excited and relieved though.  So that is my good news.  I hope that you all are having a great week.  =)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Working with children is an excellent way to stay young yourself! Hope you have no trouble rising to the challenges they are sure to bring lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I was wondering if you got the job. I hope you guys have fun, even if your are dead-tired by the end of the day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realize I'm a little late - but congratulations!

    ReplyDelete