Thursday, September 4, 2014

Crazy crazy!

So this will likely be a short post but while I have access to a computer I wanted give you all an update.  I am finally home! East Coast back with the bf and all.  Very excited and happy so far it has been a great few days hanging out and sight seeing with my Dad and Brother before they head back to the West.  Was an eventful trip to get here though.  Unfortunately I experienced my first accident while I was the driver.  Luckily no one else was involved and I wasn't hurt.  Going though Texas we hit a really nasty storm and well the car hydroplaned, smacked the back end of the car into the cement guard after it spun a complete 360 and then went across the road (missed traffic thankfully) and ended up in the wash/ditch where the water runs to keep the roads from flooding.  Was super scary and pretty sure the car is totaled but as mentioned I wasn't hurt and neither was anyone else. 

Horrible timing but what can you do?

My computer was damaged in the accident, hense the reason I am having to use someone else's. 

Anyways, moving along to happier things.  So far we have gotten to eat a ton of awesome seafood.  Breakin the whole veggie diet by a lot but I do intend to get back to it once all the sight seeing and running around is done.  We have been to D.C. to see the Washington Monument, Capital Building, and the Reflection Pool.  Also again got some amazing seafood while there that was served in a big paper sack with Old Bay seasoning.  Nom nom nom!  We would have likely seen more while we were there but we got rained out and had to head out soaked from head to toe. 

We also took a trip into New York which was a lot of fun and equally exhausting.  Really fun to go and see but I definitely could not live there.  City is way to busy for me.  I have a ton of pictures to share but will have to wait and see what happens with my computer situation. 

I hope that you are all doing well and that I will be back to posting again soon. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that accident sounds scary I am glad you are ok! All that seafood sounds yum though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I. Yes it has been! Seafood overload lol. Looking forward to getting back to an all veggie diet though. I've had a few gall bladder attacks to remind me why I should have a strict diet. Reason I am up 4 a.m. on the dot this morning lol

      Delete
  2. I am so happy no one was hurt in the accident! So sorry it happened and so sorry your computer got damaged!
    Good for you getting back to eating better!
    Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you and your boyfriend are back together, I know how much it sucks to be apart!

    I am glad no one was hurt in the accident except your poor computer! It sounds super scary! Have you got back behind the wheel since then?

    Hope the pictures are safe and we can see them in the future!

    ReplyDelete