Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fun back home

So today we took a trip up to the mountain.  It was a lot of fun.  I love hanging out with my Cousin K.  Her and I have been close since we were kids.  I am glad that I have been able to spend some time with her before I leave for the east coast.  Sure am going to miss her.  We took a bunch of pictures so I thought that I would share them with you.











So yeah lots and lots of fun with the cousin and the brother.  It was a really good day.  So far being home has been great.  I am really enjoying my time with my Dad and brother.  It has been awesome to see all the work they have done on the yard and they now have chickens as well.  So far they have been cracking me up.  Some of the chickens are really really small compaired to the others and I guess they are going to stay that way.  Some are SUPER FLUFFY as well they are my favorite.


Well anyways it is late here but I wanted to make sure that I gave you all an update.  Hope you are all doing well.  Will try to write again soon.

3 comments:

  1. It is great you got to spend time with your family. That mountain looks really amazing! The chicken is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Been my all time favorite place since I was a kid. Going to miss it but I am sure I will be back one day. :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous mountain! Nadine you are awesome because you appreciate family time! So many people take it for granted.

    ReplyDelete