Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fun with art

So my friend and I were both bored and happened to be on facebook.  I made a comment about wishing that I had my sketch book with me and behold my friend shares with me a neat little doodle tool for the computer.

http://www.zefrank.com/scribbler/scribblertoo/

It is just the one drawing tool though you can make adjustments to how it looks and there is no eraser.  SO this started a drawing challenge of sorts.  I would tell her to draw something and she would tell me to draw something.  These are the finished results lol.  I love them.

I told E. to draw a rubber duckie.


And she told me to draw a flower...


Then she said I should draw a mermaid....  I ended up running out of room and well.... gave up as far as the head and hair went lol.


I told her she should draw something creepy...

And then told her she should draw Mushu from Mulan...


Then I drew a Kitty Cat... Kinda looks scary...


Then me being the dork I am had to throw a Halloween themed challenge to E.  Which I think she did an awesome job at...  Sort of jealous not even gunna lie...



Then she said I should draw another flower but so help me what I was doing looked nothing like a flower so I gave up and drew a butterfly...


And finally E. drew this dessert flower, which also reminded her of her favorite short film..... which I haven't watched yet because I forgot my head phones at home.  Dang it.   



Well anyways I just thought I would share these fun doodles with all of you.  I had a ton of fun making mine and being able to share them with E.

4 comments: