Friday, July 4, 2014

Who knew?

So this will just a short little entry since I am not nearly awake enough to download and upload all the pics of my new project for you guys.  I did want to get on and give you all an update though.  So last time I was on here I think I mentioned that we are moving and that the bf and I would be apart for two months while he goes before me and I spend time with my family.  Well plans changed a tiny bit because I was offered a last minute temp job with the family that I used to work for.  I know I have mentioned them on here before they were the last decent job that I had and I ended up being laid off only because one of them was laid off and they could no longer afford a nanny.  Well their new nanny quit last minute so they called and asked if I was available.  Unfortunately with the move I can't work for them long term but I did offer to give them a month so that they had time to find someone new.  It is less time with my family but it is a few extra dollars to go towards the move.  

So end of July I will be headed back to NM to spend my last month with my family and then it will be off to the east coast.  I have to admit this whole time we have been making these plans I kept telling myself that yes it would suck being away from the bf for two months but I could do it no problem.  I can no doubt, but it is A LOT more suckish than I first initially thought it was going to be.  It was like a smack in the face when he left.  Mind you he left at like mid night and I woke up to him getting ready which was just weird.  I mean it was the plan for him to leave early morning and I don't know if it was because I was half asleep but it was horrible.  

Needless to say this first week has drug on at a snail like pace for me.  I know I just need just distract myself and stop focusing on it. 

Well that is all that is going on for right now.  I hope to get on soon and post some pictures of the project I am currently working on.  I am pretty excited about it.   Hope you all have a wonderful Forth of July!

2 comments:

  1. Tough stuff you're dealing with :( stay strong girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I don't know what I would do without my boyfriend! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete