Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blehness

Good morning my loves.  I hope that your weekend has been great so far.  Mine has been awesome other than having to work I've gotten to hang out with quite a few friends.  Not feeling that great this morning though.   Hoping its a fluke and will pass soon.  Honestly I don't have a whole lot to write about but I felt like coming on here saying hi and giving a small update.  Thinking I am going to really try and sit down and draw something today.  I haven't "drawn" in forever.  I have done little doodles here and there but that is about it.  Hope I can get something done and be able to have something to share with you guys.  Well anyways going to go read some of the other blogs that I follow.
Sending the best of wishes to all of you.
-Nadine

1 comment:

  1. Draw! Create! You will feel so much more wonderful I promise. Sometimes I have to force myself to get in the studio but I'm so much happier once I do.

    ReplyDelete